Welding is a common form of occupational exposure. Risks of welding include neurological disease, lung disease, cancer and reproductive disease.
This is a supplemental topic and does show up on or contribute to your dashboard.
- Legislation on Welding
- Manitoba Guideline on Welding
- Types of Welding
- Different Types of Welding have Different Fume Generation Rates
- Required Capture Velocity for Welding
- Welding Fume Rated as a Carcinogen by IARC
- Keep Flammable Material back 10 Meters - Case Study