Protective footwear should be worn when working in areas where there is a danger of foot injuries due to falling or rolling objects, objects piercing the sole, or when the use of protective footwear will protect the affected employee from an electrical hazard, such as a static-discharge or electric-shock hazard.
- General Legislation on PPE
- Footwear Protection Legislation
- Foot injury statistics
- Types of Work Boots
- Test Protocols for Protective Footwear
- When is Protective Footwear Required?
- Examples of Protective Footwear Assessments
- When is Metatarsal Protection Required?
- Protective Footwear has multiple Roles to Play
- Steel or Composite Toe?
- How long do Work Boots Last?
- Footwear for mixed condiitons