Lockout is a means to lock a machine in a safe mode so that cleaning, maintenance or repairs can be made on the machine in a safe manner.
- MB Legislation on Lockout
- Worksafe Bulletin
- What is Lockout
- Benefits of a lockout tagout program
- Advantages of Distinct locks
- Verification of Isolation from Energy
- Safe Work MB Machine Sticker
- Work Safe MB Bulletin: Arc Flash Hazards
- Case Study: Overhead Crane Servicing and Maintenance
- Case Study: Replacement of Nitrogen Pressure Vessel Seals
- Case Study: Printing Press Roller Cleaning
- Case Study: Hydraulic Energy and Failure to Block
- Who can Remove a Lock?
- Final inspection