Forklifts (also called powered lift trucks) are common in many workplaces. When not used and maintained properly, they can pose a hazard to both the operator and other workers. Most people think the greatest hazard is being run over by a forklift but statistics show that the main cause of fatality is the forklift falling over onto workers beside the forklift.
- Manitoba Forklift Legislation
- Manitoba Code of Practice for Forklifts
- Forklift Accident Statistics
- Video Compilation of Forklift Accidents
- Forklift Selection Criteria
- Ventilation Requirements for Using Forklifts
- Navigating Ramps and Grades
- Case Study of Forklift Accident
- Width of Aisles to Accommodate Forklifts
- Pre-Use Checklists for Forklifts
- Inspection of Forklift Blades
- Are Seat Belts Required on a Forklift?
- Required Ventilation for Forklift Battery Charging Room