This is a supplementary information topic. This section is to provide reference material on the topic. As this is not a specific topic in the legislation, this section is not scored and will not add to or appear on your dashboard.
Disposable coveralls can be an important part of PPE. For really dirty jobs, where there is spraying or splashing, and leaning against contaminated surfaces, coveralls may be needed to prevent skin contact and protect personal clothing. Just like gloves, you have to get the right coveralls for the products that you are using.
- Different Materials of Disposable Coveralls
- Different Types of Seams in Coveralls
- Quick Reference Guide to Selecting Disposable Coveralls
- More Thorough Coverall Selection Options
- Field Testing Coveralls with your Specific Products
- Assessment by Simple Observation
- Breathability of Disposable Coveralls
- Understanding Manufacturer's Product Codes
- Getting the Right Size of Coveralls
- Is there an Alternative to Disposable Coveralls?