This is a supplementary information topic. This section is to provide reference material on the topic. As this is not a specific topic in the legislation, this section is not scored and will not add to or appear on your dashboard.
Many types of dust are combustible. Dust accumulates on rafters and equipment. This accumulated dust can be fuel for a devastating explosion that can destroy a building in seconds.
This topic is under development
- Basic Concept of Combustible Dust Explosions
- Industries at Risk of Dust Explosions
- 5 Things to Know about Combustible Dust
- Combustible Dust Ignition Sources
- Comparison of Definitions in CEC and NFPA
- Combustible Dust Testing
- Need your Dust Tested to see if it is Combustible?
- Combustible Dust Controls