Air Quality and Ventilation
Workplaces must provide sufficient general ventilation to the work area to maintain air quality. In addition, the ventilation systems should be cleaned, inspected and maintained.
- General Ventilation Introduction
- Required ventilation rates by type of activity
- Make up Air
- Proper location of Fresh Air Intake
- Checklist for Ventilation Systems Inspections
- Simple Rules for Ventilation Systems
- Testing the Air in Ventilation Systems
- Record Sheet of Inspections
- Required knowledge of Competent Person
- Periodic Air Testing
- Best way to improve Indoor Air Quality
- Looking for a company to help with Air Testing?